Model a Low Poly Minimalistic House | Cinema 4D Tutorial
Requirements (and all the stocks you need):
- maxon Cinema 4D R12 or an above version.
- 15 Minutes of your precious time.
What will you be learning in this tutorial:
- Adding basic primitive objects in Cinema 4D.
- Use the Cloner Object and it’s transform Property to create a wood-like walls
- Placing / scaling / rotating objects in Cinema 4D
- Also Creating the roof with same technique
- Using Symmetry Object in Cinema 4D
- Using the Bool Object in Cinema 4D
- Using the Extrude Object In Cinema 4D
- Using Linear Splines in Cinema 4D
What will we be creating:
Thanks for watching, don’t forget to subscribe to the YouTube Channel.