Randomized Shapes Text Style – Cinema 4D Tutorial
- Cinema 4D R12 or a later version.
- A light room Cinema 4D project file ( Download here ).
- 10 Minutes of your precious time.
What will you be learning in this tutorial:
- Adding basic primitive objects in Cinema 4D.
- Add a MoText object and play with it’s properties.
- Add Effectors to Letters in a MoText Object.
- Cloning an object using the cloner object in Cinema 4D.
- Adding Effectors to the clones.
- Using the Random Effector. (including it’s properties and attributes, position, scale, rotation, and overall efficiency).
- Using a studio as our Lightroom or background in Cinema 4D.
- And last but not least, creating a nice wallpaper to your desktop, or even a nice birthday gift t your close friend (who knows).
What will we be creating:
Now that you know a lot about the tutorial, let’s get into it
Thanks for watching leave a comment 🙂