In this tutorial you will be learning really easy and cool techniques to model an abstract shape / scene and how to set up lighting using GI and awesome render setting techniques.
Hope you will learn new cool stuff today in Cinema 4D.
- Magic Solo plug-in:
- Drop to ground plug-in :
- Cinema 4D R12 or a later version.
- 20 Minutes of your precious time.
What will you be learning in this tutorial:
- How to make your own textures
- Using Colors
- Using Textures with different blending modes
- Using Bump map / Reflection Map / Specula
- How to light up your scene professionally
- How to Use different settings of Global Illumination
- How to export an Image from Cinema 4D render
- Add basic Color Correction and retouching in Adobe photoshop
What will we be creating:
Now that you know a lot about the tutorial, let’s get into it
Thanks for watching leave a comment 🙂