Logo / text Reveal Intro Animation | Cinema 4D Tutorial
- Cinema 4D R12 or a later version.
- 10 Minutes of your precious time.
Other VERY helpful Stuff:
- Visual Intelligence Studio pack (Textures and Lightrooms) [Free]
What will you be learning in this tutorial:
- Extrude Splines to 3D Objects in Cinema 4D.
- Using the fracture Object.
- Add Effectors to the fracture objects In cinema 4D.
- Using the Random Effector. (including it’s properties and attributes, position, scale, rotation, and overall efficiency).
- An Overview and a whole review about the timeline and the
- Using a studio as our Lightroom or background in Cinema 4D.
- And last but not least, creating a nice wallpaper to your desktop, or even a nice birthday gift t your close friend (who knows).
What will we be creating:
Now that you know a lot about the tutorial, let’s get into it
(Will be released on the 20th like so would be nice if you go back and like ^^ and sorry but I need some push to keep uploading these)
Thanks for watching leave a comment 🙂